(1) We Believe in God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit and that they are distinct personalities with distinct roles, but one God. And that One God is the Creator of the universe.
(2) We Believe the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God in its entirety and that it does not contradict itself. It is our guide.
(3) We Believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Savior, the Son of God who was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on a cross, and was raised from the grave. He will return as our victorious Lord.
(4) WE Believe our salvation comes only through Jesus Christ and cannot be earned. It is a gift of God.
(5) We Believe the church, as the body of Christ, is the extension of Jesus Christ's character, attitude, behavior, and mission in our world today.
(6) We Believe faith in Jesus requires repentance, confession of that faith before witnesses, and obedience to His Word. Baptism by immersion demonstrates our faith and obedience while it depicts our union with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection.
(7) We Believe everyone who accepts Christ has the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit who acts as a Comforter, Guide and Advocate.
(8) We Believe that humility in prayer is the foundation for all we do and that celebrating communion together weekly is beneficial for all Christians as we remember Christ's death, burial and resurrection.